Saturday, February 20, 2010

Asian Woman Hit By Car Why Do Black Girls Hit On Me So Much.?

Why do black girls hit on me so much.? - asian woman hit by car

Do not get me wrong, I like the beat of black girls, but I wonder why they beat me more than other races of girls.

Ok, go to college and the girl comes out of his car out of a question about parking, the daughter of the other buildings on the circulation desk. I'm going to beat because of his body language.
Again, while in the gym, stretching, gets the girl and goes too far and begins to flirt with me.
So I have this teacher who flirts with me while teaching.

In fact, I'm from Asia. I'm not a gangsta or something, a bit like a dressing gown. Very nearly 6 feet tall, good body, I know I'm kind of good-looking women, because they say .... bla bla I think there is not much, if comis that children, if you Crazy Hot (I'm not), but I wonder what are the attributes of a black man attracts women to me.

9 comments:

Clara Theron said...

He is in Asia.
That explains everything ....
And the answer to your question ............

Aztec Reyna said...

cuz im cute sound or Mexico, or perhaps never know id u much success ... lol

kim said...

For only or Ur, a place where many r. Get over Yoself.

Boob A said...

including sub-compact

Palehose said...

What a silly question to ask the children on the Internet. Umm, which until it hurts, and they want a much smaller cheek?

Palehose said...

What a silly question to ask the children on the Internet. Umm, which until it hurts, and they want a much smaller cheek?

Dan said...

Unfortunately I could not say. Hope you Work It Out

xxabercr... said...

, Lmao dude Asia UR: P
Get Over Yourself

Philosop... said...

I have the same problem .. But unlike you, I have no attraction for black women (without prejudice - I hate the blonde, blue-eyed girl)

There are two reasons: First, there are not many black children --- some black girls want second so far in his career

Post a Comment