Friday, December 25, 2009

Log Coffee Table What Is The Meaning Of This Dream?

What is the meaning of this dream? - log coffee table

I know this already, but I left out an important component.
Here is the dream of all:
In my dream I was in my "friends with benefits" house and we sat in the basement, when I saw that was not really him (nothing to do with him), but I thought it was. We have the entry and do not know how it ended, I started to do, I thought for a moment and asked him how old he was) (and I idk why I said 11, but is actually 15) that the decision But when I followed looked up and saw the shoes of his mother sitting on the sofa and the only reason that we do not see because there is a coffee table that blocked the view. He turned a bit for him and ran to the door and entered the room, the room seemed to last forever, and it was a round log table, we turn to them and decided to stand on it. ... then I woke up, lol. no idea what that means?

0 comments:

Post a Comment