Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Florida Stomach Flu First Bad Diaper Rash/toxic Butt, HELP! What Helps?

First Bad diaper rash/toxic butt, HELP! What helps? - florida stomach flu

My month 22 years old, has mild diarrhea, stomach virus with only a little. The problem is that he has never had diaper rash ever --- and if the first episode of this layer allows bad bird with a red rash that covered the entire screen. I can not use wipes her - too painful, he (the hose into the tub) with cold water. I also have some advice and let mother naked (standard that works well, as we have done clean anyway) to dry his ass - and I Balmex ointment or powder, and I have all their food acids. The flu seems to be much better, but the ground is not entirely clear. The few times it now seems flashbacks, but we are in Florida, I can not let him naked, you can not fry and keep them in the house because it limits feel better. It breaks my heart, my skin when I change it. All measurements Home / ideas for me?

4 comments:

kilrai_w... said...

My mother had open wounds, rashes on the body and the hospital Boudreaux Butt Paste. I know it seems at first a joke, but I promise you that this is the real deal.

Martha J said...

Put a pair of shorts when he loses a shift. Wash it every time when you use the bathroom. Desitin always there with my children.

Martha J said...

Put a pair of shorts when he loses a shift. Wash it every time when you use the bathroom. Desitin always there with my children.

mairzydo... said...

Run to the pharmacy and get boric acid ointment ...... is white ........ slather ...... their merits and that your complaints will help to heal, and pretty fast. Preventing bed! And to keep the implementation of this until he is cured. It works wonders.

Post a Comment