Thursday, December 31, 2009

Installing Mosaic Tile I Have An Algebra Question That I Am Stumped On, Can Anyone Help?

I have an algebra question that I am stumped on, can anyone help? - installing mosaic tile

I'm having trouble finding the answer. I think maybe the formula is false. Can anyone help?

A decorative plate is installed at the border of the wall behind the stove. If one side of the square is 5 feet and the price is $ 4.83 per foot, find the cost of installing the decorative border.

4 comments:

katfud said...

Since the tile is happening on the border of the square, it seems that the perimeter of the site (see 5 +5 +5 +5) to. Then multiply the amount of the cost per foot (4.83). This should be your answer.

minhwan k said...

96.6

michaele... said...

20 (4.83) =?

michaele... said...

20 (4.83) =?

Post a Comment