Monday, January 11, 2010

Hjc Symax Ii Might Buy A HJC Symax Helmet

Might buy a HJC symax helmet - hjc symax ii

I am thinking of getting a first target for my bike. I do not plan on the road circuit and identification to less than 40 mph to keep for a while. I say this because I heard this helmet has a problem of sealing and the visor and is also the considerable wind noise, so I guess these things will not be a problem at lower speeds. My concern is the safety of the front cover. What is the hinge bar and chin? Is it good for beginners? Remember, im looking Symax me, but if someone suggests to keep the patients in Phase II of an eye for too.

1 comments:

GJ289FIA said...

I recently bought a Symax II, and I love it. It is very convenient () at least for my head shape and I found the wind noise is a problem in a reasonable pace, say 80 or so to follow on the road here in Texas. If the helmet is DOT certified, it should be no problem with the lock or the strength of the chin. The helmet is not Snell certified, but after Snell had never been a certification or modular folding helmets.

Post a Comment